The ElecLink Customer Forum will be live from London on Tuesday 22nd March at 2pm GMT.
Join us for an exciting afternoon focused on readiness for commercial go-live. A number of the Eleclink team are lined up to share insights on project progress, regulatory affairs, and commercial arrangements.
Please do get involved, share your opinions and ask any questions to our live Q&A panel.
- Introduction to ElecLink
- Project Update
- Regulation Overview
- Product, Auctions and Timings
- JAO – eCAT
- Neptune Nomination Platform
- Market Trial
- Steven Moore – CEO, Eleclink
- Richard Sidley – COO, Eleclink
- Alice Varney – Customer Relations Lead, Eleclink
- Leo Michelmore – Regulatory Advisor, Eleclink
- Stephen Gannon – Commercial Manager, Eleclink
- Benjamin Mossot – JAO
- Pal Rasmussen – Senor Commercial Analyst, Eleclink
If you’re having any issues with this platform please do get in touch.
Most bugs and hiccups can be resolved by simply refreshing the page, still having problem then use the support desk button at the bottom of the page or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend viewing this stream using an updated Firefox or Chrome browser – both free to download.
If possible connect to the internet via an ethernet cable or a strong private WiFi with a minimum speed of 20mb. Check your speed here https://fast.com/